Sunday, June 27, 2010

First entry!


Well this is my first entry here on blogspot!
My sis talked me into making one, lets just hope someone like me will actually keep up with this.
I plan to use this as my own personal art blog, plus more!

Today im at my bf's house watching his twin brother Shaun, ceasar and Lency play Tekken6. I wish i was any good at that game. My sister is sitting next to me on her new Fujitsu laptop.
Im hoping to get a new laptop soon. Im trying to choose between a HP and a Dell Laptop, but im more familiar with HP laptops. AGHH, but Dells have so many pretty colors. BLUE BLUE BLUE.

Anyways, Im just bored here and working on a random drawing i initially started in Tegaki, right now im just adding some textures for some practice. Once i get my new laptop, ill be able to run photoshop and make full scale pieces! CANT WAIT.

1 comment:

Followers